The benefits of off-site manufacture in terms of improved installation periods, quality site safety and reduced waste are now widely recognised throughout the construction industry. Before commencing any project we aim to set out our philosophy in respect of pre-fabrication and how we will maximise & share these benefits.
The building services industry has been realising the benefits of modular installation of M&E services since the early 1990s. Our growth in this field will increase steadily, building upon the foundations of:
- Good quality design with early decision making
- Forward thinking clients
- Closer working with our sub-contractors and other trade contractors
- Learning from experiences with a variety of modular installations
- Improvements in CAD technologies
With these foundations in place we have realised benefits of:
- Improved quality of installation
- Reduced labour on site and associated risk
- Improvements in our Health and Safety record
- Environmental impact of waste and transport
- Improved programme certainty and cost certainty
- Our team will always retain a core of traditionally trained & skilled personnel to ensure that quality standards are maintained.
So what are you thinking…
Prefabricated Plant rooms, Service Modules, Containerised Switchgear, Pump Skids, Control rooms, Prewired Distribution Boards, Plug & Play Switchgear, Containerised Transformer, Intelligent PDU’s with Harting Plugs?
The possibilities are endless…