Every employee of the Company or those carrying out work on behalf of the Company, are expected to fully support the objective stated above by operating to, as a minimum standard, the Company Environmental Procedures which provide an exemplar method of working.
24-7 has been contributing to the built environment since 2002 and fully recognises the widespread implications of its operations for the natural environment and its responsibilities towards the protection of the environment.
24-7 will endeavour to promote the conservation and sustainable use of materials and energy to minimise the environmental impact of all its own and its supply chain activities.
We are committed to ensure:
- Compliance with legal, client, trade organisation etc. requirements and best practice
- Prevention of pollution
- Reduction of waste – materials and resources
- Use of environmental performance evaluation procedures and associated indicators
- Design engineering solutions to minimise impact on the environment
- Life cycle analysis of our solutions
- Continuous improvement, employee engagement and training
- Minimal environmental impact to adjacent neighbours
- Encourage use of Environmental Management Systems by supply chain and sub-contract companies
- Collaboration with all our stakeholders to achieve the above
Company senior management is committed to the implementation of this policy and will give full support to those authorised to carry it out.
Andrew R Hawes